David Marcey's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"This is potentially a great resource(!), though there seem to be multiple errors. Fo…"

David Marcey replied Mar 26, 2013 to Where are all the PULSE Members?

10 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Paula Lemons

Facilitation Team

"Tanya,  Thanks - i'll add that to the resource web page (Active Learning) - If you w…"

David Marcey replied Feb 16, 2013 to "Spreading the PULSE" - V&C Ambassadors - Webinar Update

13 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tanya Dewey

Facilitation Team

"link to Resources web site (under construction): www.clunet.edu/BioDev/PULSE/resourc…"

David Marcey replied Feb 15, 2013 to "Spreading the PULSE" - V&C Ambassadors - Webinar Update

13 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tanya Dewey

Facilitation Team

"Alan, Great point. It is important to publicize resources that can be used to incorp…"

David Marcey replied Nov 2, 2012 to What can the Fellows do for you?

48 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Linnea Fletcher

Facilitation Team

"Gita, could you share those tools with me, also? marcey@clunet.edu"

David Marcey replied Nov 2, 2012 to What can the Fellows do for you?

48 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Linnea Fletcher

Facilitation Team

"Teri, Could you send me the policy you are implementing? marcey@clunet.edu David"

David Marcey replied Oct 31, 2012 to What can the Fellows do for you?

48 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Linnea Fletcher

Steering Committee

"Leading by example, especially if you have data that demonstrates increased student…"

David Marcey replied Aug 20, 2012 to How can departments support efforts by STEM faculty to change the way they teach for improved student learning?

12 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Brian R. Shmaefsky

Steering Committee

"I very much like the idea of visitation teams. In addition to the reasons you mentio…"

David Marcey replied Aug 17, 2012 to How can we develop leadership for departmental change?

30 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiley

Steering Committee

"I like the ideas forwarded by various contributors to this discussion involving both…"

David Marcey replied Aug 15, 2012 to How can we develop leadership for departmental change?

30 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiley

PULSE Fellow

"Donna, You raise some interesting speculations. There is a book that addresses some…"

David Marcey replied Aug 10, 2012 to Helping our colleagues embrace pedagogical change

26 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Caroline Breitenberger

RSS

Join PULSE

If you are an undergraduate life science educator, department chair, or administrator, we invite you to join PULSE and make your department a model of Vision and Change in undergraduate life science education!

News

See PULSE NEWS for announcements, events, and other V&C related activities

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by PULSE Leadership Fellows.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service